You have decided to get your body in shape without harming health. And if you want to do it with great pleasure, then yoga classes for weight loss will be a good option for you.
A set of exercises, as well as a special philosophy of life, called yoga, will not only help make the body more slender, flexible and mobile, but also help you in stressful situations towards life, emotional and psychological stateWill also change the outlook.
Due to such a versatile effect, many people prefer yoga as one of the most effective ways to lose weight.
how does yoga fight overweight?
Yoga for weight loss has specific characteristics of yoga to keep the body fit or for psychological relaxation and relaxation. Such classes include the following main factors:
- There is a significant acceleration of metabolism in the body, which improves metabolism and the fat cells are not stored in the repository, but are burnt faster many times, starting the process of losing weight. The increase in metabolism is due to a special set of exercises called Shatkarma. Their main function is to purify and ensure the supply of the maximum possible amount of oxygen to the cells of the human body. Once you are in a yoga class for weight lossIf you understand the basic principle of proper breathing, then you can feel a feeling of lightness. After that the habit of correct breathing is formed everyday.
- is a complete modification of diet and dietary habits - a person acquires useful skills in eating exceptionally healthy products, in small portions, often at the same time, which leads to rapid weight loss.
- Yoga classes for weight loss provide the necessary physical activity for the entire body that, at the same time, does not lead to overstrain or exhaustion. It is important to understand that it is impossible to completely exclude physical activity. , Because the most effective burn of excess calories occurs precisely thanks to physical exercise. Also, thanks to yoga for weight loss, some muscle groups are pumped up, the body pumped and elastic. Constant trainingThanks to, after a certain period you will not only notice a decrease in the number of extra pounds, but also the number of centimeters in the problem areas of the figure you require.
It makes sense to note that some muscle groups are very difficult to affect physical exertion, so it is sometimes difficult to lose weight in problem areas. These muscles include the inner thigh or gluteus muscles. Huh.
A correctly selected set of exercises during yoga will help to properly distribute the load over the entire body and focus on the problem areas where weight loss is most needed.
Yoga essential for weight loss
All people who decide to lose weight in yoga classes should be prepared for the fact that the weight will not go away very quickly, but the results obtained will be maintained for a long time. The clearly obvious effect of exercise is weight loss. Together, the body does not cause the simultaneous formation of muscles when the toned and pumped muscles replace the fat layer. Therefore, during weight loss and during yoga classes on the way to goal, waist by clothing and centimeters, When measuring the volume of the hips and chest, it is better to notice a change in the figure. On one scale, weight loss can be delayed.
Professional yoga experts, who can help you choose an individual set of exercises for weight loss, if you wish, can replace most strength exercises with stretching, so that muscle growth slows down considerably. . This will be replaced by a general feeling of grace, flexibility, femininity, joint mobility and lightness that accompany any weight loss.
If, in addition to developing flexibility and weight loss, you desire to gain muscle definition, then training should focus more on exercise practice. It should not be forgotten that yoga classes are always slow, Cohesively combining rest and duration of activity. This is the hallmark of such training - despite general fatigue, you will feel a lack of strength and energy after the session.
When it comes to proper diet, most people do not need to put in extra effort to lose weight. It is surprising that the desire to eat junk food disappears on its own, and weight gainThe awareness of the need for proper nutrition for reduction comes on its own.
how should you do yoga? Yoga classes for weight loss
Researchers have concluded that regular yoga for weight loss not only brings temporary results, but also reduces abdominal volume, resulting in long-term food intake and consolidation of correct nutritional cultureIn addition, stress is present to varying degrees in every person's life.
Huge people struggle with their expression by constantly consuming food, even if the feeling of hunger does not arise. For such people, the consumption of starchy foods, sweets is simply important, and because of such habitsWeight gain. It is in this case that yoga is the best option for weight loss, as it is not only a set of physical exercises, but also psychological relief, due to which the effect of stress on the human body is minimized. .
Facilities during classes:
- Do not practice yoga on uneven, rough, barbed or other uncomfortable surfaces. This is best done on a smooth surface - floor. In cold weather, you can use special rugs or improvised means. There are - soft blankets, beds and blankets.
- Weight loss sessions should be taken on an empty stomach. Overtighting leads to drowsiness, muscle relaxation, and decreased concentration.
- A minor illness, provided you feel well, is not a reason to skip a workout. If there are more serious health problems - temporary or chronic, then take classes again only after consulting a doctor. Should be started.
- Pregnancy is not a contraindication for yoga, but in this case, a special set of exercises should be used, taking into account the woman's condition and the duration of the pregnancy. You can use the formulated complexes. , Or if you have special wishes about the level of load, contact a professional trainer to create a special program.
- During breastfeeding, yoga classes are also not contraindicated for weight loss. They do not affect the amount of milk, have a beneficial effect on the normal state of the body and restore body size after delivery and reduce weight. However, the question of when it is possible to start classes and how much time should pass after childbirth is a purely personal question, depending on how the birth isWhat happened (by natural methods or by Caesarean section), what were the complications, and other factors. In resolving this issue, you should definitely consult a gynecologist or obstetrician who gave birth.
Which yogasanas are suitable for weight loss goals?
For those for whom yoga has become a hobby and way of life, as well as a means of fighting excess pounds, it should be remembered that its main purpose is to keep the body and health in good conditionis.
At the same time, the level of physical activity that accompanies each workout will help relieve excess body fat, and regular exercise will help maintain a consistent level of weight and prevent sudden jumps, Which in turn leads to sagging skin, an unattractive appearance and general human health deterioration.
For yoga classes to be most effective for weight loss, you should build their system as follows:
- Do not look for excuses to skip workouts and do exercises during workouts. It is through persistent efforts that you can achieve your goals. At the same time, hard training can quickly achieve the desired results and weight. However, due to age characteristics, medical contraindications and other factors, an individual program for weight loss must be selected, which shows that exercise is much more effective than universal exercise complexes. Will be done.
- If you feel pain in any part of your body even after doing yoga to lose weight, then please inform the trainer about this, or consult a doctor. It may be due to a latent disease. , Which may become a contraindication for such exercises or may be increased physical activity in general, or improper performance of any of the proposed exercises. Dyspnoea is the only sensation that follows active weight loss training or stretching exercisesMay be present. You can get rid of it by taking a hot bath. In addition, some people find these feelings pleasant and symbolic that the training is successful and you are on the right track to your goal.
The main totals and their meanings in the process of weight loss:
- Twisting poses are not difficult to perform, but they have a very beneficial effect on the intestines. In turn, they have the most favorable effects on improving permeability, metabolic processes, and the fight against excess pounds;
- Steep postures - help improve coordination and balance. Thanks to their use, the muscles of the back and abdomen, as well as the spine, are strengthened, which contributes to weight loss;
- Inverted postures - affect the overall health of the thyroid gland, as well as the muscles of the back. However, their action must necessarily be soft or balanced in relation to the spinal muscles;
- Bending in various forms are essential components of good stretching;
- Relaxation postures, including meditation, help reduce stress in all muscle groups and, surprisingly, have the best effect on the weight loss process. Many times a week not only do such poses in trainingIt is recommended to use, but also at home every day, which will not only help calm the feelings that have accumulated inside you during the day, but will also relax the muscles, giving them the required minimal tone.
what to look for when doing yoga
If you do not have experience with professionals, then yoga classes for weight loss will not be very effective for you, because studying yoga theory usually does not make sense of its core principles that with a trainerCan be learned in individual or group sessions.
If you have such experience, you can continue training at your home, keeping all the recommendations already received. It should be remembered that yoga is not just a set of physical exercises, but a specialized one. There are methods and a set of factors that positively impact the outcome in the form of weight loss. Therefore, while doing it yourself, you should follow certain conditions:
- Comfortable temperature, well ventilated room;
- Casual clothes that should not be too tight on your figure;
- Absence of exogenous odors, especially food, which are often present in the home environment. They can make you focus on your inner world;
- Lack of external noise - TV, telephone, running of children and other essential qualities of home environment will not give you a sense of peace, and training will not be complete, which will affect the outcome and achievement of set goals;
- You should make sure that you are doing all the exercises correctly, because otherwise you will not only be unable to achieve the goal of losing your weight, but can also risk damaging your health. It is advised that all basic yoga asanas are mastered, and your instructor has confirmed the quality of their implementation. And don't think that if someone at home is not watching you and not compelled to train youIf you do, you can work at half the strength - it depends on the efforts you put into how quickly you can lose weight and maintain the results you want for a longer period of time.
Yoga is not only a temporary workout, but also a way of life, as well as a healthy habit that is very difficult to get rid of. So that's it! We suggest that you also read the article to lose weight without dieting. As soon as you get into new issues.